I can’t believe in two short weeks I’ll be in Cali! I’m super excited and nervous all at the same time. For those of you who don’t know me on a personal level, I am going to Cali for plastics. I’m having some subtle and natural beauty enhancements done. Yes, I know I am already perfect, but this has been in the works for quite a while and it’s all part of my beauty journey. I feel like we should all strive to be our best, and look our best, and I for one like looking better than the rest. I want to say an extra special thank you for all of you who have sent me prezzies and thoughtful gifts for my upcoming surgery. I’ve gotten heating pads, and a butt pillow and comfy jammies and nice things to make me feel better like tea and so many things. My heart is just so thankful to have so many caring people in my life. If you would like to send me any warm cozies I will link my wishlist below and a little list of things I still need to get. This week I will be packing and getting ready for my trip, I leave May 4th , butI will only be gone a week (so try not to miss me too much). I will be recovering in a beautiful penthouse with my private nurse before I fly home to Atlanta. I promise I will be in good competent hands, but I can always use caring thoughts. Thank you guys again for all the well wishes and be sure to keep me in your thoughts and prayers, Love Coco
CLICK HERE FOR MY WISHLIST …THINGS I WOULD LIKE THE MOST …
- A BOOK TO READ WHILE I’M RECOVERING : Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts.
- COMFY SLIPPERS : Jessica Simpson Plush Cozy Faux Shearling Thong Slide On Womens Slippers
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER PACKETS : Designer Protein Whey Single Serve Pack Powder, French Vanilla, 12
- THIS CUTE BLENDER BOTTLE : GOMOYO Motivational Quote on BlenderBottle Brand Shaker Bottle, 20oz or 28oz
- THIS CUTE CUP FOR TEA: YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug Lid
Thank you guys in advance, you’re so sweet. Love Coco